Rush Meet and Greet and TOUR PACKAGES
Some packages may not be available for every date. Please check tour dates for availability and modifications.
Clockwork Angels Tour Package
- One reserved ticket within the first 15 rows of the stage
- New and Exclusive Rush 2013 Tour t-shirt
- Collectible Rush poster (limited, numbered)
- Exclusive surprise Rush gift
- Official tour program
- Commemorative concert ticket
- Commemorative tour laminate
- Your gifts will be shipped to you. Please note, your shipping address may not be changed once it is entered. We do not ship to PO Boxes.
General Tour FAQs
- A MyVIP account is required to purchase. Please sign up above, or enter your email address and click Forgot Password to see if your account is active.
- All ticket packages ordered under one order ID number will be seated together (if same package-type).
- Seating is based on date & time order is placed. First orders get seated closest.
- Packages are non-transferable (Only person listed as “Attendee” is authorized to attend).
- Packages cannot be re-sold.
- If you have ACCESSIBLE needs: please call or email our customer service representatives as soon as you have placed your order. We will try to accommodate your needs, but you acknowledge and agree that depending on the availability of “accessible” patron seating at a particular venue, we may be unable to offer you seats in the same rows as those advertised with the packages.
We carry a great selection of Rush Meet and Greet Tickets and Rush Vip Packages. These are also known as Rush backstage passes or Rush VIP Pass. Meet your musical idol in person! See below for a full list of scheduled Rush events with Meet and Greet options.
To purchase Rush Meet and Greet Tickets, CALL US AT 888-875-9062. To buy regular tickets click the events below
Rush 100% TICKET GUARANTEE
We guarantee all Rush Meet and Greet tickets sold on this site 100%. We guarantee that your Rush Meet and Greet tickets are authentic, that they will arrive on time, and that your seats are together. For any questions you may have regarding your Rush Meet and Greet tickets, please call 888-875-9062 and we will happily assist you in any way possible!
Shipping Information for all Rush Tickets:
There are two possible way through which you may receive your Rush Meet and Greet Tickets: hard tickets will be shipped to you via Fedex, and will call pick up. Tickets being delivered via Fedex will often require a signature upon delivery. If no-one is home to accept the package, Fedex will attempt to deliver your Rush tickets to your door a total of 3 times, leaving a door tag behind for you each time.
If delivery is not successful on or before the 3rd attempt, your Rush tickets will be left at the Fedex facility nearest you for pick-up. Most hard tickets are available for shipment immediately after purchase, but some tickets do require more time and processing before shipment. In this case, tickets will be shipped to you no later than 7 days prior to the event. If you have any questions or concerns about your Rush tickets and/or their delivery, please call us at 888-875-9062.
Rush Meet and Greet Experience:
We have a limited amount of Rush Meet and Greet tickets available for purchase*. Meet and Greet tickets allow you the opportunity to meet and greet your favourite artists or player personally! They usually take place either before or after the concert or event, and normally include a photo-op and a few minutes of one-on-one time with Rush**.
Before the Meet and Greet, your ID and other credentials will be checked and you will escorted to the waiting area, where appetizers and drinks are often available. When it is time, you and the others with Meet and Greet tickets to Rush will be escorted to the Meet and Greet area where you will each get to meet Rush one-on-one**!
Meet and Greets are a great way to ensure that you are getting the best possible concert experience! If you have any questions about the Meet and Greet experience, please call us at 888-875-9062.
*Please note that Meet and Greet tickets are rare and sold on a first come, first served basis.
**Please note that these are just general guidelines, and each artist/performer constructs their Meet and Greets differently.